If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (425) 367-4484

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Family Comes Home to Flooded Kitchen after Vacation


After a week long vacation, this family came home to a flooded kitchen. A leak under the sink covered the floor with water. SERVPRO of South Everett came and re... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Snohomish, WA


A windstorm knocked a tree over onto the roof of this Snohomish home. The tree caused considerable damage to the home. The roofline was damaged, leaving holes i... READ MORE



Flooded Kitchen in Granite Falls, WA


A leak in the kitchen of this Granite Falls home lead to water damage throughout several floors of the structure. SERVPRO of South Everett extracted the water a... READ MORE



Water Loss in Monroe, Washington


This Monroe family's residence suffered a water loss that affected the carpet, pad, and subflooring in their hallway. A toilet in the second floor bathroom leak... READ MORE



Residential Rebuild of Fire Damage in Everett, WA


This family’s Everett home suffered from a fire that affected the entire home. It’s devastating when a family experiences a house fire, so SERVPRO o... READ MORE



Fire Damage Rebuild in Everett, WA


An electrical fire in this family's Everett home affected the entire house. The fire was started when an extension cord in the family room shorted and sparked. ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Monroe, WA


A fire in this 1920s home in Monroe started when the thermostat shorted. Most of the home's contents were destroyed, but a couple items were salvageable, such a... READ MORE



Flood Cutting after Water Damage


Water can move fast through your home and create a mess. This home experienced a water loss that soaked up into the walls. If left alone, water can soak up into... READ MORE



Water Damage in Retirement Home in Everett, WA


A burning candle set off the sprinklers on the ninth floor of this Everett Retirement Home. The water reached rooms on all nine floors and damaged a lot of dryw... READ MORE



Mold Mitigation in Monroe Home


An earlier water loss in this Monroe kitchen lead to mold growth on the flooring under the kitchen island. Water went undetected under the island and mold grew ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Monroe, WA


After days of rain, the Snohomish River crested and many homes in Monroe were flooded. This family's basement was flooded with over a foot of contaminated river... READ MORE



Fire Damage Rebuild in Everett, WA


This Everett home experienced a fire that consumed this bedroom completely. The damage was such that a rebuild was necessary for most of the home. SERVPRO of So... READ MORE



Water Damage in Mill Creek Dental Office


The sprinkler head in the hallway environmental control closet malfunctioned in the early morning hours in this Mill Creek business. Gallons of water flooded th... READ MORE



Dental Office Impacted by Water Damage in Mill Creek


Flooding on the second story of this Mill Creek building impacted several businesses throughout the building. Extensive water damage occurred in this dental off... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss in Mill Creek


This Mill Creek business building experienced flooding early in the morning. The source of the water was a malfunctioning sprinkler head in the hallway environm... READ MORE



Restoration of Water Damaged Dental Office in Mill Creek


Water can move quickly through a building, and that was the case in this two-story Mill Creek building. The sprinkler head in the hallway environmental control ... READ MORE



Fire Loss in Snohomish


A fire was started in the first aid room in this Snohomish stadium. The fire was contained to the room, but the HVAC system pulled smoke and soot through the du... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Snohomish Stadium


The interior of this school stadium received extensive fire and smoke damage after a fire was left burning in the first aid room. Fire consumed the entire room ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Snohomish School


Fire consumed the first aid room in this school's stadium. The fire was contained to the room, but smoke and soot were pulled throughout the HVAC system and the... READ MORE



Mold Mitigation in Everett


A small, undetected water leak behind the dishwasher in this Everett apartment, led to extensive mold development on the back wall of the kitchen cabinets. Mold... READ MORE



Mold Found in Everett Kitchen


A small, undetected water leak behind the dishwasher, led to mold development on the back wall of the cabinet space in this apartment kitchen in Everett. Shown ... READ MORE



Leaky Dishwasher Leads to Mold Growth in Everett Apartment


This Everett apartment had a small, undetected water leak behind the dishwasher that led to mold growth on the back wall of the cabinets in this kitchen. Apartm... READ MORE



Mold Growth in Lake Stevens Attic


A lack of ventilation and good airflow in this Lake Stevens home led to microbial growth throughout the attic space. The baffles were blocked with insulation, p... READ MORE



Mold Removal in Lake Stevens Rental Property


Bad ventilation and airflow led to microbial growth throughout the attic space of this Lake Stevens rental home. The attic's baffles were blocked with insulatio... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Lake Stevens Hous


Extensive mold growth was found in this Lake Stevens attic. A lack of ventilation and good airflow created a prime environment for microbial growth. SERVPRO of ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Everett Senior Living Facility


Sprinklers were mistakenly set off on the fourth floor of this Everett senior living facility. Gallons of water damaged 20 apartments on four floors before the ... READ MORE



Rebuild After Water Damage in Everett


Sprinklers were set off on the fourth floor of this Everett Senior Living Facility. Gallons of water spread down four floors, damaging apartments (like this one... READ MORE



Water Restoration in Everett Senior Housing Facility


Sprinklers in this senior living facility mistakenly went off on the fourth floor, spreading gallons of water throughout the building. Apartments, hallways and ... READ MORE



Fire Damage at Mill Creek YMCA


A faulty battery charger started a fire in the maintenance room at the Marysville YMCA. The fire itself only burned the maintenance room, but smoke and soot wer... READ MORE