Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Snohomish School


Fire consumed the first aid room in this school's stadium. The fire was contained to the room, but smoke and soot were pulled throughout the HVAC system and the... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Snohomish Stadium


The interior of this school stadium received extensive fire and smoke damage after a fire was left burning in the first aid room. Fire consumed the entire room ... READ MORE



Fire Loss in Snohomish


A fire was started in the first aid room in this Snohomish stadium. The fire was contained to the room, but the HVAC system pulled smoke and soot through the du... READ MORE



Fire Damage Rebuild in Everett, WA


This Everett home experienced a fire that consumed this bedroom completely. The damage was such that a rebuild was necessary for most of the home. SERVPRO of So... READ MORE



Fire Damage Rebuild in Everett, WA


An electrical fire in this family's Everett home affected the entire house. The fire was started when an extension cord in the family room shorted and sparked. ... READ MORE



Residential Rebuild of Fire Damage in Everett, WA


This family’s Everett home suffered from a fire that affected the entire home. It’s devastating when a family experiences a house fire, so SERVPRO o... READ MORE