If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (425) 367-4484

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mill Creek YMCA Fire

A faulty battery charger started a fire in the maintenance room (shown above) at the Marysville YMCA. The fire only burned the maintenance room, but smoke and soot were pulled into the attic and throughout the building, affecting offices, bathrooms, the cardio and exercise room and the attic space.

Most of the contents in the maintenance room were destroyed and needed replacing. SERVPRO of South Everett was able to clean and restore other contents of the building, including cardio and weight equipment. Rooms were cleaned, as was the HVAC system. After cleaning the attic and the wood ceiling in the cardio room were resealed.

For help restoring your business after a fire loss like this, call SERVPRO of South Everett at 425-367-4484. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”