Smoke Damage in Mill Creek Business
Fire in the Marysville YMCA maintenance closet burned the room and spread smoke and soot through the attic and throughout the building, affecting offices, bathrooms, the cardio and exercise room and the attic space.
SERVPRO of South Everett was called in to start the restoration process. Contents in the maintenance room were destroyed and needed replacing, but other contents of the building, including cardio and weight equipment, were cleaned and restored. Rooms were cleaned, as was the HVAC system. The attic was resealed after cleaning, as was the wood ceiling in the cardio room.
For help restoring your business after a fire loss like this, call SERVPRO of South Everett at 425-367-4484. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”