How Can Everett Residents Remove Flood Damage Odors and Bacteria?
Everett Homeowners Receive Emergency Flood Damage Restoration from SERVPRO
Flooding impacts homes all over America and is especially of concern in the Pacific Northwest, including the Everett area and the rest of Snohomish and King Counties. Just one inch of water in a residence can cost an average of over $20,000 in repairs.
SERVPRO mitigates the emergency Everett flood damage restoration costs homeowners have to undertake by taking a restoration-focused approach to cleanup. Technicians carefully evaluate structures and contents to determine what can be safely salvaged after a flood and plan restoration accordingly with homeowners and insurers.
Flood Damage Sanitation and Odor Control Strategies
Technological advances in flood mitigation allow SERVPRO professionals to implement highly effective cleaning and malodor removal with cutting-edge technologies, including:
- Hydroxyl generators use ultraviolet light to destroy odor-causing bacteria at the particle level, much like sunlight naturally and safely sanitizes surfaces through exposure
- EPA-registered biocides address odors and microbes, including mold and waste. Technicians can implement these solutions with pumps, sprayers, foggers, and manual cleaning, among other systems
- Ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers deployed by SERVPRO Odor Control Technicians (OCTs) use water- or solvent-based odor control dispensed as a fine mist to mitigate malodors
- Structural drying with air movers and dehumidification units keep moisture levels under control until surfaces reach normal dryness levels, which keeps odor-causing microbes from surviving and thriving in moist conditions
- SERVPRO technicians carefully remove debris, pests, and waste that contribute to flood damage odors while wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
SERVPRO of South Everett serves the community with “Like it never even happened,” cleanup when homeowners call (425) 367-4484.