Handling Fire Damage and Charred Contents After Your Everett House Fire
SERVPRO takes personal care of your fire-damaged home. With trained techs and equipment for any size job.
SERVPRO uses specialized fire damage and restoration methods to carefully clean and restores your Everett belongings
Any house fire clean-up would have many working parts, especially if you had a lot of belongings or items stored where the fire broke out. Whether you require disposal of unsalvageable items or a need cleaning for things that can get restored, you want skilled fire and smoke damage technicians working on your Everett property. This is where SERVPRO can help, making sure everything is "Like it never even happened."
Soot and smoke damage can be brutal to tackle inside fire-damaged Everett homes. However, SERVPRO has various cleaning methods to use when you contact us for help with fire damage in Everett. Even if many of your belongings were not located in the fire's direct path, there still could be a lot of smoke odors and soot particles that call for careful cleaning. Some of the cleaning options we use often include:
- Wet or dry cleaning
- Vacuum or brushes
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Ozone chamber
- Gentle abrasion and more
SERVPRO of South Everett is at the top of the game regarding fire and smoke damage restoration and cleanup. When you need assistance with fire damage, we can have a crew at your door and ready to start an assessment within hours of your call. Reach us 24/7 by calling (425) 367-4484.
Flood Damage Calls for Rapid Restoration in Everett
SERVPRO IICRC certified technicians are ready 24/7 365 days a year for any size storm-damaged property.
SERVPRO is available to handle basement flooding cleanup to bring your Everett home back to pre-storm condition
With the amount of rain and storms that Everett sees yearly, there may come a time that you need assistance with water damage restoration. Should you have basement flooding, SERVPRO features skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) ready and able to tackle water removal and drying so that you do not get hit with a lot of costly secondary damages.
After a storm, there are many smart reasons to call SERVPRO for flood damage in Everett. We have proven processes in place that ensure your job gets done efficiently and effectively. Once you contact us for basement flooding, our crew chief arrives to develop a plan. Questions that get answered during this time include:
- How much water has infiltrated the home/basement?
- What is the distance that needs coverage within the property?
- Will there be a stable, safe electrical supply?
- Are there contaminants present that call for special treatment?
- What are the best tools for extraction and drying?
- Is pack-out service required?
If you have a finished basement and the carpeting is unsalvageable, we remove it all and replace it with brand-new carpeting using our controlled demolition services. The same goes for any saturated drywall and baseboards. General Contractor License #: SERVPES871RD
SERVPRO of South Everett is available 24/7 when you need an emergency response to handle flood damage after a storm. Call us at (425) 367-4484.
Burst Pipes in Your Everett Business? Call for Expert Water Removal!
SERVPRO will be on-premise within 4 hours of the initial call. Water restoration is a specialty of ours, call now!
Everett business owners can trust SERVPRO to execute reliable, efficient water removal services.
Everett is the biggest city within Snohomish County in Washington State. The city got its name from Everett Colby, the son of the founder Charles L. Colby. Because Everett has the most sizable public marina along the West Coast, it is known for having a busy port and waterfront filled with many restaurants and local businesses.
Some of the most popular restaurants within Everett, WA, include:
- Mazatlan Restaurant – You will find this restaurant on Pacific Ave filled with bold, colorful décor. On the menu, there are incredible Mexican dishes like enchiladas, fresh-Mex bowls, and more.
- Jetty Bar & Grille – Located at Hotel Indigo on 13th Street, you will find menu options like fresh oysters, Dungeness crab cakes, and cedar-roasted salmon, along with a full drink menu.
- Shawn O’Donnell’s American Grill and Irish Pub – This restaurant on 128th Street SE is known for its lively atmosphere and a diverse menu, including chicken pot pie, fish and chips, and Irish stew.
Experiencing Nature and Incredible Outdoor Activities in Everett, Washington
If there is one thing that Everett and the surrounding area are known for, it is stunning views and rolling hills. Whether you are out for a day trip adventure or want to relax on a leisurely hike, there are plenty of great places to get out and enjoy some fresh air. Some top natural attractions in Everett include:
- Green Lantern Park – Located along Silver Lake Road, this is a nice little park where you can sit for a picnic lunch while enjoying the calm water nearby. There is also a hiking opportunity along Green Lantern Trail to experience. You will find lots of excellent backdrops for picture-taking around the eastern shore of Silver Lake along this trail.
- High Trek Adventures & Zip Lines – Situated on Beverly Park Road, this is a beautiful spot to go when you want the thrill of ziplining amidst a breathtaking natural backdrop. There are several courses available based on age groups and ability and a fun center on-site for younger kids featuring a golf course and much more.
There are also lots of great adventures to be had along the Everett waterfront area, including:
- Port of Everett Recreation
- Jetty Island
- All Star Fishing Charter
- Island Adventures Whale Watching
- Hydrology Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
SERVPRO Ensures Your Everett Business Opens Up Faster with Our Water Removal Services
Any water incident at your Everett commercial space calls for rapid water damage remediation. SERVPRO comes to your business as soon as possible so that the crew chief can assess the damage by scoping the property. We offer rapid commercial emergency services water damage assistance so that you see little or no downtime while also keeping your employees safe.
There are several potential hazards to worry about when your business requires water removal in Everett:
We bring advanced moisture detection tools to each job to thwart secondary damage with ceiling leaks or moisture hidden behind walls. There is never an area left with hidden water damage with the help of our moisture sensors, moisture meters, and borescopes. If necessary, we can perform controlled demolition to complete water damage repairs to restore your commercial space to pre-water event conditions.
SERVPRO of South Everett is the team to call when you need prompt water removal. Reach us at (425) 367-4484 when you need us!
Do you Need Water Restoration in Everett?
SERVPRO has the equipment and skilled technicians to help get your home back in shape after a water mishap.
SERVPRO Can Provide Water Damage Restoration in Everett
During the winter, freezing temperatures can come out of nowhere and cause pipes to freeze and break. If your water pipes leak, then it is possible that the inside of your home can get flooded.
SERVPRO is one of the most well-known water restoration companies in Everett. When dealing with excessive water during a pipe freeze, one main concern is to dry out building materials such as your carpets and walls. When dealing with wet carpets, we can extract them and then set up fans and dehumidifiers to finish the drying process. We can also use injection dryers to dry out wall cavities using the following steps:
- Drill Holes Into Wet Walls: We can use a penetrating moisture meter to find where the walls got wet and then drill holes in the affected walls.
- Hook Up The Injection Drying Machine: The machine consists of a fan that pushes air through tubes placed in the holes in the wall.
- When Drying is Completed, Fill The Holes: If possible, we can drill the holes in your walls behind the baseboard and then fill them before the base gets reinstalled.
If your house gets flooded after your pipes freeze, call SERVPRO of South Everett at (425) 367-4484.
Do you Notice Smoke Damage After a Fire in Everett?
Call our experts after you experience a fire disaster, we have training in fire & smoke restoration, odor control, upholstery & fabric cleaning.
SERVPRO Can Help You With All Types of Fire Restoration Services in Everett
Even if you suffer from a small fire, smoke can cause damage in areas of your structure far away from the source. Once partially combusted particles get released from the fire and into the atmosphere, they can affect several of your contents and building materials.
During fire damage restoration in Everett, our SERVPRO technicians first remove all burnt debris and clean soot residues from surfaces. If rooms in your house still smell burnt after the waste and residues get removed, then we have other steps we can take to deodorize your dwelling. Thermal fogging is one of these methods, and it has the following benefits:
- The Chemicals Used Can Permeate Most Materials- The fogging machine works by breaking down chemicals into microscopic particles that behave the same way the smoke did.
- The Fog Can Reach Difficult Areas to Access- Since the deodorant particles released are so small, they can contact areas that other methods cannot.
- The Deodorants Absorb Smoke Particles- The microscopic deodorant particles can absorb and chemically neutralize malodor particles.
If your house ever smells burnt after a fire ignites, call SERVPRO of South Everett at (425) 367-4484.
Damage from a Snow Storm in Everett?
If you have damage to your property after a snow storm, contact our experts for assistance at (425) 367-4484.
SERVPRO Can Provide Flood Damage Restoration Services in Everett
Everett, Wa, is a city in the Seattle metro area that sits on a peninsula near the Snohomish River. The town is 25 miles north of Seattle and has about 103,000 people. Being situated on the waterfront gives the area a slew of attractions for visitors and tourists.
Plenty of Things to do
Aside from being home to a slew of water sports, there are many other exciting attractions in the region, including the following:
- Jetty Island: This human-made island serves as a water break for the marina and is a top site for visitors. Those who want to visit the island can use a ferry in the summer or travel to it in their boat during other seasons. The island hosts shallow warm waters with beaches that are perfect for relaxing and viewing wildlife or kiteboarding.
- Schack Art Center: This gallery sits in downtown Everett and is free to get into most of the time. While there, visitors can view the works of several different artists, including live glass blowers. During certain times people can even take classes in various art forms.
- Historic Flight Museum at Kilo-7: This museum is located on the southwest corner of Paine Field, and it contains several exhibits of restored aircraft.
- Angel of the Winds Arena: The arena can seat 10,000 people, and it is where the Everett Silvertips Hockey Club plays and practices. When it is not hockey season, the stadium hosts other sports, including motocross, gymnastics, and curling. People can also find special events and concerts at the arena.
- Flying Heritage Collection: This 50,000 square foot hangar is home to Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's collection of restored vintage airplanes. The exhibits also include military artifacts that are 100% restored.
- Funko's- Everett is also the location of the 17,000 square foot Funko's headquarters. The store contains a large variety of licensed pop culture merchandise, and it is known as a gem to locals and visitors.
City Releases Tips on How to Handle Winter Weather Conditions
In mid-February, the city of Everett released information to its residents on handling snowy conditions and below-freezing temperatures. City officials reminded everyone about shoveling the sidewalks in front of their homes to make walking to and from their vehicles safe. The press release also suggested that people look at road conditions on one of the 40 traffic cameras set up within the town before traveling.
SERVPRO Can Help With Problems Related to Winter Storms
When heavy snow builds up on your roofs, leaks can develop. If moisture enters your house from a leaky roof, SERVPRO can conduct the following steps during the restoration process:
- Repair the leak: Before we begin any restoration work, we can temporarily repair your roof so that no more water enters your structure.
- Removal of damaged building materials: When moisture enters from your roof and flows down, it can cause damage to your walls and ceilings.
- Applied Structural Drying (ASD): Once all of the ruined building materials have been removed, we can then set up dehumidifiers and air movers to dry out other structural components such as your trusses and wall studs.
If your roof develops a leak after a snowstorm, call SERVPRO of South Everett at (425) 367-4484.
Which Steps Are Crucial During Mold Remediation In Everett Properties?
SERVPRO technicians are IICRC certified for all kinds of restoration services. Mold remediation should be handled by the professionals.
SERVPRO Helps Halt the Spread of Mold in the Affected Everett Residences
Mold readily develops in warm, moist environments with a sufficient supply of food. House materials such as drywall, insulation, wood, paper, and even indoor dirt provide sufficient food supply for mold. If there is a water spill or other unresolved moisture issues, mold readily develops in any property section. Removing moisture sources and cleaning up mold residues are two crucial aspects of remediation.
Since the infestation can affect visible surfaces or concealed areas, mold remediation exercises in Everett residences differ. SERVPRO has IICRC certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians who inspect your property to determine the appropriate remediation approach. In case of a significant moisture problem such as pools of water or a leaking pipe, we prioritize extraction or repair to guarantee the effectiveness of the other removal steps. Some of the steps our SERVPRO technicians take include:
- Creating containment barriers using plastic sheets and negative air pressure machines
- Establishing "clean rooms" and decontamination areas for people and equipment
- Removing heavily infested porous materials
- Cleaning affected areas through damp-wiping, wire brushing, or HEPA vacuuming
SERVPRO of South Everett can help with mold remediation on your property. Call us at (425) 367-4484 at any time.
What Does It Take to Complete a Water Restoration Exercise in Everett?
Water damage should be handled by the pros at SERVPRO. Call 24/7 365 for any size job no matter what.
SERVPRO Breaks Down Water Damage Restoration into Several Stages for a Positive Outcome
You can enjoy a cocktail of exciting activities in Everett, including visiting beautiful gardens, sampling fresh farm produce at a farmers market, or exploring creative pieces at an art center, among other things. The city serves as the Snohomish County headquarters and the 7th largest in the Washington State by population. The population was estimated at 111,475 in 2019.
Main Economic Activities
Everett is a hub of economic activities ranging from industrial, recreational, cultural to educational. It is home to Boeing's massive manufacturing complex, the top employer in the city with approximately 35,000 employees. The complex also draws other technology and aerospace companies to the area.
The city also hosts the Port of Everett, which is the second-largest deepwater port in Washington State by economic output. It is also the 5th largest on the West Coast by export value. The port mostly handles cargoes containing construction and manufacturing materials, which is not surprising considering the Boeing facility and other manufacturers transship assemblies through the port. Other top companies in the city include:
- Frontier Financial was founded in 1978 to offer banking services
- Korry Electronics Co, which specializes in electro-optical cockpit display and control solutions
- Fortive, a diversified industrial conglomerate company
Where to Spend Time in Everett
Visitors and residents looking to spend quality time can choose from a wide range of activities, whether indoor or outdoor.
- Walking the Centennial Trail
The rail-trail covers different areas in Snohomish County since it is 30 miles long. It is made up of a 10-foot wide non-motorized trail plus an equestrian, 6-foot wide. The trail is perfect for hiking, walking, or other activities such as bird watching.
- Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens
The arboretum started in 1963 has ten themed gardens. It spans 3.5 acres with numerous plants and flowers showing off the ecological beauty of the North West region. Some of its unique gardens include the Rock Garden, the Japanese Maple Grove, and the Viewing Mound. Sculpture lined paths offer easy access around the gardens.
Visiting a farm may not sound like a fun activity. However, Carleton Farms provides many fun activities for visitors, including pumpkin picking, hayrides, and corn mazes. For the more adventurous visitors, there is zip-lining, zombie paintball, and pumpkin cannons. There is a kitchen at the farm for home-style refreshments. There is also a farmer's market on-site since the farm produces a wide range of crops.
How Does SERVPRO Plan Water Damage Restoration?
Restoring water damaged homes requires considerable planning to realize the desired outcomes. Even for a seasoned restoration company, planning is necessary since each incident presents unique circumstances. For instance, the amount of water, the entry, and the type of materials affected differ in every incident.
SERVPRO addresses challenges through careful planning of the restoration exercise. Breaking down the restoration into several stages ensures we get sufficient information about the loss and dedicate enough resources to resolve it. Some of the stages in a typical restoration include:
- Project initiation whereby we conduct a walkthrough of the site and consult with the property owner
- Project plan where we establish the scope of the job and create estimates
- Project execution
- Final review and project closeout with a walkthrough
SERVPRO of South Everett manages water damage situations professionally. Call us at (425) 367-4484 to help restore your property to its preloss state.
How is Fire Damage Likely to Affect Mukilteo Hotels?
Fire restoration is no easy task. Call the professionals at SERVPRO for fire restoration services to have your hotel back up and running.
SERVPRO Handles All Aspects of Fire Restoration in Commercial Establishments
When materials within your business premises catch fire, several things happen. The flames might consume some materials. The combustion process also produces materials such as soot and ash, which settle on surfaces. Therefore, you may end up with vast soiled surfaces that need cleaning and damaged materials that need repairs or replacement.
A quick response is essential for successful fire damage restoration in your Mukilteo hotel. A variety of residues might be embedded on surfaces depending on what sparked the fire. Some residues might complicate the cleaning processes, while others may worsen the damage if left unaddressed over extended periods. Fire residues fall into four main categories:
- Protein smoke residues from kitchen fires involving meat, fish, or poultry
- Wet smoke residues from slow-burning fires
- Dry smoke residues from fast-burning fires
- Fuel oil residues
Professionals from SERVPRO inspect the loss site to determine the best course of action. For instance, we can pre-clean some areas, such as metallic surfaces, to protect them from acidic residues that eat into the materials or cause deep staining. We also remove charred materials then thoroughly clean the entire premises.
SERVPRO of South Everett handles fire damage restoration processes professionally. Call us at (425) 367-4484 to assist.
Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Meeting
Storm damage is no joking matter. Leave it to the professionals at SERVPRO. We have the technicians and equipment for any size disaster.
Network with Mukilteo Business and Government Leaders
The Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce organizes a chamber breakfast every month to bring together business people, local government, and interested community members to network and enjoy breakfast. The chamber usually has interesting speakers discuss current topics of interest and possible impact on the community. At present, all monthly breakfast meetings are being held virtually utilizing Zoom to bring everyone together.
The next scheduled virtual breakfast meeting is on.
Feb 18, 2021
7:30 am – 8:30 am
Organizer – Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce
Meeting ID: 962 3002 2031
Previous speakers included a representative from the Boeing Company. A speaker for this upcoming breakfast meeting is yet to be announced; however, this is an excellent opportunity for everyone to network with business leaders and community members. Renew acquaintances, compare notes on business strategies, and succeeding in the current business climate. Networking meetings like these are an excellent opportunity to find solutions to ongoing business challenges.
SERVPRO of South Everett provides flood damage assistance to Mukilteo urban customers, retail/business companies, and surrounding areas. Call (425) 367-4484. We respond 24/7 to help with all your flood damage needs.