Recent Before & After Photos

Residential Rebuild of Fire Damaged Home in Everett, WA


This Everett home suffered from a fire that affected the entire home. It’s devastating when a family experiences a house fire, so SERVPRO of South Everett... READ MORE



Everett School Impacted by Flooding and Water Damage


During a heavy rain storm this Everett school experienced extensive flooding due to a faulty check valve. The lower levels of the school were impacted, includin... READ MORE



Water Restoration Job in Everett


Extensive flooding affected the lower levels of this Everett school because a check valve failed during heavy rains. The gymnasium, bathrooms, shower rooms, sto... READ MORE



Restoration of Water Damaged School in Everett


Due to heavy rains and a faulty check valve, flooding affected the lower levels of this Everett school. The gymnasium, bathrooms (such as the one in these photo... READ MORE



Tree Falls on Lake Stevens Home


During a fall windstorm, a tree fell on this Lake Stevens home. The tree hit the peak of the house and damaged the roof, causing damage to three bedrooms and a ... READ MORE



Fallen Tree Causing Damage in Lake Stevens


During a typical fall windstorm, this Lake Stevens home was hit by a tree. The tree hit the peak of the house and damaged the roof, attic, three bedrooms and a ... READ MORE



Lake Stevens Home Experiences Storm Damage


A tree fell on this Lake Stevens home during a fall windstorm. The tree hit the peak of the house and damaged the roof, causing damage to three bedrooms and a h... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Lake Stevens


During a fall windstorm, a tree fell on this Lake Stevens home. The tree hit the peak of the house and damaged the roof, causing damage to three bedrooms and a ... READ MORE



Mill Creek YMCA Fire


A faulty battery charger started a fire in the maintenance room (shown above) at the Marysville YMCA. The fire only burned the maintenance room, but smoke and s... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Mill Creek Business


Fire in the Marysville YMCA maintenance closet burned the room and spread smoke and soot through the attic and throughout the building, affecting offices, bathr... READ MORE